Do you feel the need to do something spontaneous this year? Here is your chance. Discover Namibia in 9 days, starting with Windhoek’s historic charm, then journeying through the red dune streets of the Kalahari and the majestic landscapes of Sossusvlei. Explore the coastal town of Swakopmund and the wildlife-rich Etosha National Park. This tour blends cultural insights, natural wonders, and comfortable accommodations for an unforgettable Namibian adventure.
Join a small group of travel enthusiasts interested in experiencing the essence of Namibia by embarking on an enriching 9-day guided journey through The Land God Created in Anger’, exploring its fabled beauty in comfort and the company of an experienced, knowledgeable local guide.
- Tour dates: 28 March – 5 April 2024
- Group size is limited to 12 people
- English-speaking guide
- Comfortable, well-placed, en-suite accommodation
- Book on a single or per-person sharing basis (perfect for solo travellers)
- Air-conditioned, 4×4 safari vehicle
- Guided activities are included, and additional activities are available.
- Low season pricing
- Fresh air and sunshine are guaranteed!!